Help Us Make Our Goals
The world is slowly turning into a global village and borders that once stood between cultures, and countries now serve as bridges for refugees seeking safety from war and destruction. As many flee to the Middle East, it is in the Middle East where many environmental concerns are lately.
Desertification is a sweeping environmental problem with vast effects in countries such as Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Iran. Jordan, located in the Syrian Dessert, and Yemen, on the Southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, both endure severe water scarcity in the Middle East.
Everyday however, in rural communities throughout sub-Saharan Africa, millions of people suffer from a lack of access to clean, safe water. For school-aged children it’s a burden that traps them in poverty.
Globally, 1 in 9 people still have no access to clean water. Water is a daily and crippling challenge. Having said that, as is well understood, without water life will cease. Without water no food can be grown, without water houses cannot be built, without water people would not be healthy, and children cannot remain in school. Research proves that hope has been placed on hold in half of the developing world’s primary schools whom have no access to water and sanitation.
And yet the water crisis can be solved
Access to safe water is the foundation to the development of all communities. Safe and reliable water restores hope and unlocks potential and opportunity. As the water crisis has grown to a global level leaving in its path a plethora of challenges, many new projects committed to the United Nations 17 Sustainable Solutions Goals have evolved. One such project is the #ClearWaterInitiative.
As the Global Goodwill Ambassador of Knights of Peace Jordan under the Patronage of King Abduallah of Jordan, it has been my mission and commitment to the global community to uplift, communities around the world through clear, clean structured life enhancing water via a patented portable device that provide more oxygen, increase hydration and supports enhanced absorption.
By way of introduction, my name is Roné de Beauvoir. I am the Founder/CEO of FISH Foundation Global Nation, and Founder/CEO of Healthy Girls Academy. The FISH Foundation has a focus of changing the life of impoverished citizens to improved communities from poverty to power
We are actively succeeding as we:
1. Build and/or repair community wells where families lack access to clean water.
2. Provide clean, clear life enhancing water that perfects oxygen levels and reduces dehydration
3. We are Forming self-help groups of 25-30 members with a mandate to maintain the community wells and promote good community hygiene and sanitation behavioral practices.
4. We provide regular coaching support over 20 months to help the self-help groups to become strong, independent organizations and to reinforce improved hygiene and sanitation.
5. We’ve started training local artisans in how to build high-quality sanitation products and establish linkages between the self-help groups and artisans.
6. Finally we’re most proud of preventing disease a primary health burden endured by the world’s poor. The Clear Water Initiative empowers communities to minimize preventable disease and death.